With a corporate fleet account, you can add an unlimited number of sub-users on one ParkMobile account. You can associate each user with a unique license plate number or select an existing license plate on your account, but each user must have a unique phone number and email address. When you add a new user to your account, they will receive a registration email and a temporary password.
To add another user to your account:
1. Sign in to your Personal Pages (see What are Personal Pages?).
2. From the left navigation list, click Employees. The Accounts page appears.
3. Click Add new phone number/account. The Related Account Details page appears.
4. Enter the user's first and last name, 10-digit phone number, and email address.
5. In the Vehicle section, either enter a new license plate number or select an existing number from the list, and then click Add next to the corresponding option.
6. Click Save.