Each area of the country has a regionally specific toll-free number to dial in to the automated voice response system to start your parking sessions quickly and easily. The toll-free number is shown on Parkmobile signs and/or stickers posted on the meter, pay stations or signage in the area where you'd like to park. To locate your area's toll-free number, view the Help Center article for your city/area in the Parking Area Specific Info forum by typing in your city name as a keyword and clicking 'search'.
Articles in this section
- Are there any instructional videos for using the app?
- Can I change a transaction if I entered in wrong information?
- Can I extend a parking session?
- Can I reserve a parking space using Parkmobile?
- Can I stop a parking session?
- How do I extend a parking session?
- How do I park if my previous session is still active?
- How do I pay to park when pulling a trailer?
- How do I Start a Parking Session in the Automated Phone System?
- How do I Start a Parking Session in the Mobile App?