There are three levels of membership: Basic, ParkMobile Pro, and Company
Basic Membership (no monthly fee)
- Hassle-free parking. Seamlessly pay for parking with your mobile phone!
- Parking longer than planned? Remotely add time to your parking session. No need to walk back to the meter.
- Find a parking space before you arrive. Forget the hassle of finding parking last minute. Reserve a space directly from your phone.
- Customize alerts to notify you when your session is about to expire.
- A transaction fee per parking session applies (fee varies by location)*
- Free online or mobile app registration
- Free push notifications, email parking alerts and text (SMS) reminders
- Up to 5 license plate numbers per account
- Up to 5 phone numbers per account (can be added online in your Personal Pages)
You should choose Basic Membership if your parking operator waives the transaction fee on your behalf. View our article on Waived Transaction Fee Locations to learn more.
ParkMobile Pro Membership ($0.99 monthly fee)
All of the features of Basic Membership are included PLUS:
- Parking Availability feature that gives you the ability to see exactly where the open parking spots are around you. Learn more about Parking Availability HERE.
- Discounted transaction fees (varies by location*)
- Discounts and special offers on various services. Car washes and mechanics come to you. Discounts on car rentals. Even get roadside assistance if you need it. Learn more HERE.
More information about these discounts is available in the ParkMobile Pro section of the mobile app
Company Membership ($0.99 monthly fee per license plate number)
- Free online registration
- Receive discounts on paid transactions fees per parking session (fee varies by location)*
- Free Text (SMS), push notifications and email alerts
- Unlimited vehicles may be added
- Unlimited phone numbers (users) per account
*Visit the Parking Area Specific Info forum and search for your city or parking area to learn more about the ParkMobile service in that area, including transaction fee schedules.
When is the membership fee charged?
For the first month, the date of the charge depends on when you signed up or switched to ParkMobile Pro or Company membership.
If signed up for ParkMobile Pro or Company Membership by the 15th of the month, the fee will be charged on the 15th (which normally processes within 3 days.)
If signed up for ParkMobile Pro or Company Membership after the 15th of the month, the fee is waived for that first month and will not be charged.
For every month afterward, the fee is charged on the 1st of the month (which normally processes within 3 days.)
To adjust your membership level:
You can adjust your membership level by logging in to your Personal Pages at www.parkmobile.io. Once logged in, click Memberships on the left-hand navigation menu. Then review your current membership level information or choose a different membership level by clicking Change membership. By default, when you register via any method other than the website, your membership level is set to "Basic Membership". You can change your membership level at any time to use the service in the way that makes the most sense for you.