ParkMobile 2021 Beach Season Giveaway Locations
Boynton Beach, FL
Beach Season Giveaway I OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION PERIOD AND DESCRIPTION: The Beach Season Giveaway ("Giveaway") begins on June 10, 2021 at 12:01 am EST and ends on July 31, 2021 at 11:59 pm EST (the "Promotion Period"). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Giveaway.
- SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of this Giveaway is ParkMobile, LLC ("Sponsor") located at 1100 Spring Street, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
- AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: By participating in the Giveaway, each Entrant (as defined below) unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of all entries and the overall administration of the Giveaway. Entrants must look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Giveaway. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Giveaway is open to all ParkMobile users parking in a zone in the beach markets listed on term sheet. Eligible participants must be legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (the "Entrant"). Employees, non-employee workers or directors of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to enter the Giveaway or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" means those people who share the same residence. "Immediate Family Members" means parents, legal guardians, children, siblings, or spouses. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- PRIZES: One Grand Prize: One (1) $200 gift card (approximate retail value ("ARV") of this item: $200.00).
- Only one gift card prize will be awarded. Gift card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prize cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
- All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. HOW TO ENTER:
Enter Using the ParkMobile App:
- Start a zone parking session in a participating beach market between June 10, 2021 and July 31, 2021
- Enter your on beach market zone number into the app – the zone must be in a participating market. Click here for a list of participating markets.
- Choose your parking duration
- Confirm vehicle, payment method and price
- Tap Start Parking
Entry by mail:
- Hand print your full name, address, email address, age, signature, and the name of the Giveaway (Beach Season) on a 3" x 5" index card. Mail the index card in a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Beach Season Giveaway – ENTRY REQUEST, 1100 Spring Street NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309. Mail-in entries must be mailed by regular 1st class mail and postmarked no later than July 31, 2021 and received on or before August 1, 2021.
- Automated or robotic entries will be disqualified.
- In the event of a dispute as to any entry through the ParkMobile App, the authorized account holder of the ParkMobile account used to enter will be deemed to be the Entrant. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being authorized account holders.
7. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner (1) of the Giveaway will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted on or about August 1, 2021 by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding. An Entrant is not a winner of any prize unless and until Entrant’s eligibility and the Entrant has been verified.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address associated with your ParkMobile account or included on your entry from June 10, 2021 to July 31, 2021 after the random drawing. Potential winners must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within 14 days of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or a winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release. No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
In the event that a potential winner of any prize valued at more than $25 is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, if time permits, up to 3 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8 to 10 weeks after the conclusion of the Giveaway. Unclaimed or forfeited prizes will remain un-awarded.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to ParkMobile, Attention Beach Season Giveaway 2021 at 1100 Spring Street NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, Ga 30309. Requests for the names of the winners must be received no later than August 1, 2021.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Giveaway, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor from any claim arising out of participation in the Giveaway and receipt or use of any prize. Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Giveaway; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Giveaway; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Giveaway or download of any materials in the Giveaway; (g) errors in the administration of the Giveaway; (h) late, lost, or undeliverable mail; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt, use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an Entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, Entrant’s sole remedy is another Giveaway entry, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: If, for any reason, the Giveaway is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Giveaway, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
13. DISPUTES: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, including any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court located in Fulton County, Georgia; and (b) all issues concerning this Giveaway, including the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules and or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any other jurisdiction.