BACK-TO-SCHOOL GIVEAWAY OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- The Back-to-School Giveaway ("Promotion") is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of October 1, 2021, except for employees of Parkmobile, LLC ("Sponsor"), its affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- PROMOTION PERIOD. The Promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on October 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021 ("Promotion Period").
- HOW TO ENTER. There are two (2) ways to enter:
- PURCHASE: An eligible entrant may enter this Promotion by completing a paid parking transaction (of any amount) using his or her ParkMobile account at a participating parking location* during the Promotion Period. Entrant will receive one entry per qualifying purchase. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entry for which the accompanying transaction is rescinded, withdrawn, not completed, or otherwise not finalized prior to the awarding of the prize. The entrant's ParkMobile account must remain active through the end of the Promotion Period and the awarding of the prize.
- WRITE-IN: To enter without making a purchase, on a postcard or a card that is no smaller than 3 ½ x 5 inches and no larger than 4 ¼ x 6 inches, legibly handwrite your complete name, mailing address, email address, and date of birth and mail with proper postage to: Back-to-School Giveaway, 1100 Spring St., NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries accepted. Enter as often as you wish, but each entry must be mailed separately in a stamped envelope. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. ET on October 31, 2021, when the Promotion ends.
- DRAWING/ODDS. On or about November 5, 2021, potential prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received by Sponsor during the Promotion Period. Potential winners will be notified by email and must respond within 10 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or a winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of the prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of any prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this Promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law.
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) grand prize winner will receive one Apple – AirPods Pro – White ("Grand Prize"). Total approximate retail value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $249.
FIRST PRIZE: One (1) first prize will be awarded, consisting of an Amazon gift card in the amount of $100 ("First Prize"). Total ARV of the First Prize is $100.
SECOND PRIZES: Two (2) second prizes will be awarded, each consisting of an Amazon gift card in the amount of $50 (each a "Second Prize"). Total ARV of all Second Prizes is $100
Total ARV of all prizes to be awarded is $449.
- PRIZE RESTRICTIONS. Limit one prize per person/household. Each prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of prize permitted except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value, at its sole discretion.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By entering this Promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant's failure to receive prize notices due to entrant's spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this Promotion; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Promotion; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor's opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the Promotion, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this Promotion in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- CHOICE OF LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of Participant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Georgia, USA.
- WINNERS LIST. For the names of all prize winners, available after November 15, 2021, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Back-to-School Giveaway Winner, c/o Parkmobile, LLC, 1100 Spring Street, NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
- Parkmobile, LLC, 1100 Spring Street, NE, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309.
*See all participating parking locations below.