Some customers have reported an error message when logging into their account at www.ParkMobile.io like the one shown in the image below. The error reads "cross-site forgery request detected.
Typically, this error occurs when a customer logs into their ParkMobile account from the website using their correct credentials and then chooses to log out and then back in again. However, you could encounter this error the first time you log in from the website.
Fixing this issue is easy and only requires a few steps.
- Navigate to your web browsers settings
- Select your browser "Privacy and Security" settings from the menu
- Select "Clearing browsing data" option.
- "Cache images and files" should be selected. Then select "clear data" to complete the task
- Try logging back into your ParkMobile account
Following the above steps should clear the error and allow successful access to your ParkMobile account.