You can export all or a portion of your parking transaction history to either a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet file or a comma separated values (CSV) text file. A CSV file contains columns and rows like a spreadsheet, but the columns are defined by commas between the fields of information, which is useful if you use a spreadsheet program other than Excel or if you want to add your transaction history to your own database.
To export your parking transaction history to a file:
1. Sign in to your Personal Pages
2. From the left navigation list, click Parking History. The History page appears.
3. In the Period fields, enter date range of the parking history you want to view or click the calendar icons and select specific dates.
4. Do one of the following:
· To view parking transactions for a specific mobile phone number and/or vehicle within the selected date range, select the item from the corresponding list and then click Search.
· To view all parking transactions within the selected date range, click Search.
5. In the Parking actions area, click either Export to Excel or Export to CSV. A message appears asking if you want to open or save the file.
6. Click Save, select a location on your hard drive to save the file, and then click Save.
7. Use Excel or another appropriate application to either open the file or import the data from the file.