To receive text and/or email message reminders, you must ensure your parking alert preferences are set accordingly. To view your current parking alert preferences, you must log in to your Personal Pages and click 'Alerts & Messages' on the left-hand navigation area. You'll see your parking alert options and can select 'yes' or 'no' to each via text or email.
If you did not receive your text reminder and use the iPhone app to create parking sessions, you may have selected to receive push notifications instead. If you would like to switch to text reminders, please see the article Push Notifications in iPhone app.
If you've ensured your parking alert preferences are set correctly and you are still not receiving text messages, please contact your wireless provider. They may be blocking text messages from our shortcode 69646, and you would need to ask them to unblock it.
Note the terms and conditions for parking alerts and messages located below the parking alerts options, which are also listed here:
- Messaging and data rates may apply.
- Any time during this service period you can receive help by texting “HELP” to shortcode 69646. To cancel the receipt of text messages to this mobile number you can text “STOP” or “STOP ALL” to shortcode 69646 at any time during this service period.
- By agreeing to these terms you certify that you are the account holder of the mobile phone or that you have the account holders express permission to use this phone to receive text messages about your account from Parkmobile.
- Parkmobile may use one or more carriers from the following list for SMS message delivery: Cellular One Dobson, Centennial Cellular Corp, Sprint, Verizon Wireless ,Nextel, RCC - Unicel, Virgin Mobile USA, Boost, T-Mobile, Cincinnati Bell, AT&T, ALLTEL, and U.S. Cellular.
- You will have the ability to set up an SMS text message or email reminder, via your Personal Pages or at registration, by choosing your preferred time period(s) for receiving SMS messages with respect to the Services.
- The setups of your profile with respect to SMS messages, as well as the changes made by you, shall be maintained by Parkmobile on this website.
- You acknowledge and agree that the receipt of SMS messages and emails is not 100% guaranteed and that you are responsible for the deactivation of a parking action on time.
- You further acknowledge and agree that the receipt of SMS messages and emails is dependent on the operation of your mobile phone provider and/or internet service provider and the service of the mobile phone company and/or internet service provider with which you have an account or prepaid card.
- Parkmobile shall have no responsibility or liability for the damages and costs incurred by your not receiving an SMS message or email on time or by the insufficient operation of your mobile network, mobile phone company and/or internet service provider.
Article is closed for comments.